If you created a bedroom for your baby tell us what it was like.
Did you have it ready for them before they were born?
If so how did you cope coming home to it without your baby?
Did you pack it all away?
What is your baby's room now?
If you lost your baby after they had come home what is it like going into there room now?
If you are trying to conceive again, or are pregnant again how do you feel about setting up another room before your baby is born?
Did you have it ready for them before they were born?
If so how did you cope coming home to it without your baby?
Did you pack it all away?
What is your baby's room now?
If you lost your baby after they had come home what is it like going into there room now?
If you are trying to conceive again, or are pregnant again how do you feel about setting up another room before your baby is born?
Coming to our home in general without the baby was horrible. I looked around at the silent cleanliness... and hated it. I thought to myself how it wasn't suppose to be like this. Our house was suppose to be a mess filled with several people wanting to see our newborn. A place that would build lifelong BEAUTIFUL memories. Instead, I was forced to seek comfort from my silent, newborn-lost home
At the moment, I am not trying to conceive, nor am I pregnant. But I imagine doing the same things with a secretive mental fear that I may have to end up returning more unused baby items. =[


7 comments:
Coming home empty-handed is so painful it doesn't feel real. I am so sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing your story. Your baby Joshua is precious.
Thinking of you- I remember returning things too- the pain in it-
Thank you for sharing!
Hugs-
Laura
I'm so sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing.
I totally understand your need to return things. Its hard having all these baby things in a babyless house. Thinking of you.
I so identify with the disappointment and missing the happy busy-ness of a newborn. Have you heard of Morning Light Ministry? It's Catholic (but open to any faith - but I noticed you said you're a devout Catholic girl) and has apostolic blessings from JP II. I have a link on my blog to it; Bernadette was very comforting to talk to and they sent me lovely keepsakes for our lost babies. (((hugs)))
i hope that you never have to return items again, or return home with empty arms.
MB
The strong feelings that come with the memories of our angels are paralyzing. I pray that there will be a day when you do come home with a happy healthy baby.
Lianne, I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Honest Scrap Award. Please visit my blog.
Post a Comment