Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This Makes Me Sick

I found this video on YouTube. For a few minutes, I really couldn't breathe. I cannot fathom how a parent can do this to their child. Don't they know how lucky they are to have such a beautiful miracle? WTF?! Words cannot express how badly this pisses me off.



3 comments:

Tina said...

I don't understand why this crazy b**** had live babies and ours died. Not that I wish for her children to be dead, but, you know what I mean!!!

Mackenzie's Mommy said...

I feel the same way Tina does. This lady gets two babies and I didn't get to keep mine? Life is just not fair. I just hate hearing stories like these :(

Mary said...

These are the people that the law show "fix" so that they can't have anymore children to hurt.

There is another one that I saw on Kelsey Briggs that just broke my heart.