I am a devout Catholic girl that was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. My ethnic roots are from both Filipino and Spanish decent. I am a proud wife and mother of two: my daughter is a walking ray of sunshine that constantly blesses me with the gift of motherhood, and my son is a sweet angel baby that took a big piece of my heart with him when he left this world to enter the gates of Heaven.
I LOVE...
- God
- My Family
- Shopping
- Mountain Biking
- Yoga
- Food (Japanese, Italian,
Mexican, Greek, etc.)
My husband, best friend, father to my children, and my better half in life.
Maui Jazelle - Honey Pie
My little ray of sunshine that always puts a smile on my face. God couldn't have blessed me with a better daughter.
Joshua Marco - Mommy's Angel
On 4/5/09, my sweet little man was born still into the arms of God. Although his tragic loss will always leave me feeling incomplete, I am honored that God chose me to be this angel's mother.
1 comments:
Happy birthday Grandma.
Post a Comment