Saturday, September 5, 2009

When Will This Be Done?

Thursday

Returned to the ER because of new swollen hives. They pumped the same meds through an IV. Temporary relief.

Friday
The hives returned. I was rushed to the ER again because I had complained of breathing problems. Imagine breathing through a straw; very scary.

Today
I am at home with new meds and strict bed rest. I have an appointment with an allergist on Tuesday morning. Honestly, the doctors and I don't know what is causing my recurring allergic reactions. I started to get emotional and restless, and told Jason that maybe Joshua is crying for me. Jason said that Joshua may have gotten chicken pox up in Heaven, and as his mommy... I'm sharing his discomfort. Who knows?

Praying for better days.

3 comments:

Tina said...

So sorry you are still dealing with the hives. I hope and pray they will vanish soon. xx

Christmas with Kasey said...

I'm sorry that these hives keep coming back, hopefully the allergist will be able to figure something out! ((hugs))

Mary said...

I am sure you are really frustrated but I thought that was a cute theory. I hope that you feel better soon. Have they given you an epi pen yet?