Today, I have toured three preschools with Maui.
Last night, I was most definitely excited for this particular day.
Now, I feel so tired and brain-fried.
In two weeks, Maui will be attending preschool (we chose the third one) from 8:00AM-12:00PM on Mondays through Fridays. During each of the tours, she was telling me to go home. I think she felt embarrassed that the students were amongst themselves, and that she was the only one in the room with a Mommy standing by. Surprised and impressed with her independence, I felt a quiet sadness in my heart.
The separation anxiety is taking over.
Please, God. Help me to be strong!

2 comments:
You are strong. Just think what you have been able to live through these last few months. I know it will be hard to leave her, but maybe knowing how much fun she will have will make it a little easier. Good luck to your sweet Maui!!! (and you too mom!)
You are strong! She will have so much fun at school! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment