These pictures were taken exactly one week before we lost Joshua. On that sunny day, Jason and I spontaneously decided to take Maui to Pier 39 in the city. During that point in my pregnacy, we felt that it was crucial to spend quality time with Maui before the baby had arrived. Little did we know, baby Joshua would be growing his angle wings the following week. These pictures are all I have to remember the short precious time we had with our boy. I'll never have pictures of him holding hands with his sister as they run around with messy ice cream smothered across theirs faces or of him throwing his first ball with Jason. No, none of that that. Instead, I have pictures of him nestled within my womb... a place where I thought he was safe from the realistic pain of life. 










Thursday, October 29, 2009
Our Last Outing as a (Complete) Family
Posted by Lianne at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment