Friday, July 31, 2009

The Secret Garden Meeting

July Meeting


How do you see or imagine your baby/ies now that you do not have them with you?

I believe that Joshua is up in Heaven watching over all of us. He is in another world where pain does not exist, and is living a life filled with unconditional love, peace, comfort, and joy. At times, I feel that Josh comes down to Earth in the form of a beautiful bird whenever he wants to visit us physically. (This bird has sat on our patio for hours every Sunday since his death)

How did the loss of your last pregnancy affect your choices/decisions about the birth of your subsequent pregnancy?

I have not become pregnant yet. But I can imagine feeling paranoid and worried. At the same time, I feel that my next pregnancy would keep me more in tuned with my faith in the Lord. In retrospect to Joshua's death, I would definitely listen to my own instincts over the doctor's if I feel the slightest concern with the baby's well-being.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Joshua is in such a great place. I cannot wait until we can all get there too.

Anonymous said...

I love that your lovely Joshua is so present for you.

Laura said...

He's in the BEST of places- that gives me comfort knowing my son is there too- and I will join him one day...
Hugs-
Laura

Sophie said...

I think its beautiful that Joshua visits you in the form of a bird. I bet it makes you smile when you see it every Sunday. I know I do when I see dragonflies.

So sorry for your loss.
xx

Unknown said...

I love that Joshua comes to see you - I feel the same way when frogs are around, that Hudson is visiting me...

Lisa and Jonathan said...

My Jasper has also come to me in the form of a bird, A cardinal which happens to be my most favorite bird.