Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Missing Pregnancy

I miss being pregnant. Now, I'm not trying to say that I want to get pregnant right away... I'm not emotionally ready for that big leap. But every time I pass by a random pregnant lady in a public area, I automatically recall my recent pregnancy.


I loved the feeling of walking around in this world, and having endless smiles thrown my way. I loved how I waddled like a penguin. I loved the baby's squirmy movements and kicks. I loved my obsesssion with odd cravings. I loved how incredibly comfortatble maternity pants were. I loved it all.

Pregnancy is so beautiful. One day, when I do get pregnant again... I pray that I can enjoy every minute of it, rather than worrying what the end result might be.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Lianne, I am so sorry for your loss of Joshua. I hope one day you get to experience a beautiful pregnancy again.

I read what happened with Joshua and it broke my heart. ((hugs))