Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Things Getting Worse

Have you ever had one of those days where everything is going absolutely wrong? When you start to wonder if God has gotten too busy to shine some light on you?

I'm so overwhelmed that I can't even cry. Today, I'm falling apart. Today, I'm aching for a better much-needed tomorrow. I've considered screaming into the pillow with every ounce of air in my lungs. I consider it, and automatically see it pointless.

TODAY IS CRAP!

3 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

Sending prayers asap and big hugs!

Christmas with Kasey said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope today is a better day!

Tina said...

Oh Lianne I could have written this post last Saturday. I felt so overwhelmed and stressed out. I have to say that I had a GOOD cry that day and have felt much better since. I hope you find some peace dear friend. xx