Thursday, November 5, 2009

October Meeting

October Meeting
So this meeting we would like to talk about where you are. Where are you at in your grief. Has it been years or just weeks since you lost your baby. How are you feeling. How do you hope you will feel in the future. Have you found any peace at all?


-It is difficult to say where I am with my grief. Going over the stages of grief, I tend to switch off back and forth. One day, I'll be accepting, the next day I'll feel depression.
-It's been exactly seven months today since my baby flew to Heaven.
-Since I have been keeping myself busy, I have been feeling okay lately. At times (often), however, I'll take in a deep sigh and think about my son and what he's doing up in Heaven, what he would have been like if he stayed with us, and why this horrible pain had to be bestowed upon me.
-Although my heart will always have an incomplete hole, I pray that God will give me some healing comfort for the future. I hope to feel calm and ease when/if I get pregnant again.
-I have found peace, but just enough to get through life - one day at a time.

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

One day at a time is good enough I think.I'm glad you have enough peace to do that.

Christy said...

Some days it feel like it just happened and some days it feels like it happened so long ago. It's hard to guess what day it will be.
Hugs to you,
Christy

Christmas with Kasey said...

I too feel one day I am ok and the next I am a mess. I guess that is grieving. I hope that one day you will be blessed with another pregnancy. ((hugs))

Franchesca said...

Grief is such a roller coaster. I am glad you are taking day by day, and that you have found peace.

xx

Ashley D said...

I wish I could take your answer and use it. It's exactally how I feel.

Once A Mother said...

I know what you mean about taking a deep sigh and thinking of your child and what could have been. I find myself doing that often.
Peace xx

Debbie said...

One day at a time, it's all you can do when your heart aches for the tiny baby that waits for you in Heaven.