Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Guess Who Has A New Bun In The Oven

*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*

NOT ME!

I didn't need to take a test because this morning when I woke up, the spotting on my liner turned into the bright red blood of a normal period. Thank you to those who posted their answers to my candid question. I greatly appreciate it.

So yeah, I did feel a little dissapointed that there was no miracle surprise baby to start off my year. But at the same time, I didn't allow myself to hope for the best. Really because I did not want to feel so sad of losing something that was never there to begin with. When I'm emotionally prepared to carry another beautiful baby in my womb, I will try. In the mean time, I'll be patient and hopeful for good things to come in 2010.

4 comments:

The Blue Sparrow said...

I am sorry that it wasnt a pregnancy but yes when your ready it will happen. *HUGS*

Elizabeth said...

Good way to look at it. God has a plan for your life and everything happens in His time. *hugs*

Tina said...

You will know when you are ready. xx

Lisa and Jonathan said...

Hello, It is Lisa from Jasper, Forever our first born. I wanted to let
you know that I wrote your angels name and took some pictures and wanted
to give them to you. I am doing this for all the angels on the blogs that
I follow. Here is the link. I hope you like them.
http://waterfallangels.blogspot.com/2010/02/joshua.html