A more direct question: WHAT DOES SPOTTING LOOK LIKE?
I've never had it before. Last menstrual cycle, I think I may have had it? And this cycle, I'm about a week and half late.
Since Joshua's stillbirth, however, I have been getting irregular periods on occassion. Perhaps, stress?
I've been getting periods of light headedness and fatigue even before Thanksgiving. But I thought it was due to the anxiety that comes along with the holidays.
I don't know how to feel at this point. I really don't know. Happiness, fear, excitment, potential dissapointment. Am I even prepared for this?
God, my fate has always been in your hands. I will accept whatever plan you have for me.
Some of you ladies must have had spotting at least once. Please enlighten me! The research I found on Google simply will not do. I need it described to me from someone who's had it first hand.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Am I Pregnant?
Posted by Lianne at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
For me spotting was a little blood or pink when I wiped (sorry for TMI). Have you taken a pregnancy test?
xo
Ashley
Mine too have been very light where sometimes I only have spotting. Spotting for me is just a little spot of blood here and there and maybe a smidgen of blood. I would take a pregnancy test just in case. The luck I have had the last few times is the day after I take the test I start spotting and might have a very light period.
The only spotting that I had was quite a bit, blood (1/4 c gush). For the following week it was a brownish (dead blood) very little. Thinking of you!
Nicolle
My spotting was also pinkish red and it was just a little smearing when I wiped and I just needed a panty liner. I would first off take a pregnancy test just to ease your mind. If its positive dont freak out, lots of women spot their entire pregnancy. Just let your doc know so he's aware of it. HUGS!
Post a Comment